We’ve added thirty-three new haunts to our book America’s Most Haunted: Alaska’s second edition – more than doubling the previous number. For only $2.99, you can read this great resource today!
Well, it seems like forever since we’ve written the last Ghostly World Newsletter – and we left a bunch of subscribers just hanging there for a little while when we weren’t sending any out for, what, two years? Come January, 2015, and we’ll be bringing back the newsletter with a visually stunning layout that will be way more dynamic than the old plain text ones.
Subscribe for free now at email@example.com
Ghostly World will be publishing its first book – The Story of Waverly Hills Sanatorium – within the next few months. Focusing on the history of the hospital, you can go in-depth with amazing detail and little-known facts on the origins of the “world’s most haunted location”.
Through AnimationCity Publishing, the book will be released for Amazon’s Kindle and/or Barnes & Noble’s Nook.
Today, Ghostly World celebrates its two year anniversary. In that time, over 60,000 people have visited the site.
Here’s What We’ve Done in Two Horrifying Years:
- We’ve gotten more than 200 followers
- We’ve been viewed everywhere in North America and Europe
- We’ve written more than 500 posts
- There are 780 comments (the most commented on post is Anne Frank’s Secret Annex
- The most viewed tag is ‘Paranormal’, beating ‘Death’ out by only one view
- There are more than 3,000 tags and 150 categories
- The top five countries that view us the most are the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Finland
- We were in the bibliography of Haunted Big Bend Florida and sourced in a post on Huffington Post
Ghostly World recently released the first products from its new Haunted Collection of t-shirts. Details are subject to change.
- Bayview Bridge – Bridge
- Bird Bridge – Bridge
- Bladon Springs Cemetery – Cemetery
- Bodelwyddan Castle – Castle
- Bridge in Refuge – Bridge
- Cardiff Cemetery – Cemetery
- Catman’s Graveyard – Cemetery
- Cave Hill – Cemetery
- Charleville Castle – Castle
- Christ Church Cemetery – Cemetery
- Coon Creek Bridge – Bridge
- Coopers Cemetery – Cemetery
- Great Pyramids of Giza – Cemetery
- Heady Lane Cemetery – Cemetery
- Hunedoara Castle – Castle
- Jembatan Ancol Bridge – Bridge
- Jeruk Purut Cemetery – Cemetery
- Kastelholm – Castle
- Khufu’s Pyramid – Cemetery
- Memory Hill Cemetery – Cemetery
- McConnico Cemetery – Cemetery
- Mound View Cemetery – Cemetery
- Oak Grove Cemetery – Cemetery
- Old Sacramento Cemetery – Cemetery
- Old Town Tatu – Business
- Ridge Cemetery – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #1 – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #2 – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #3 – Cemetery
- The Alamo – Battlefield
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium – Hospital
- Valley of the Kings – Cemetery
- Zion Church Cemetery – Cemetery
- And many more!
Today (5/15/14), Ghostly World reached its 200th follower. Congratulations to nandaputrari2014 for being Follower 200!
Today at 12:30 PM, Ghostly World reached a major viewership milestone – 50,000. Special thanks to all of our readers who made it possible.