Ghostly World will be publishing its first book – The Story of Waverly Hills Sanatorium – within the next few months. Focusing on the history of the hospital, you can go in-depth with amazing detail and little-known facts on the origins of the “world’s most haunted location”.
Through AnimationCity Publishing, the book will be released for Amazon’s Kindle and/or Barnes & Noble’s Nook.
Ghostly World recently released the first products from its new Haunted Collection of t-shirts. Details are subject to change.
- Bayview Bridge – Bridge
- Bird Bridge – Bridge
- Bladon Springs Cemetery – Cemetery
- Bodelwyddan Castle – Castle
- Bridge in Refuge – Bridge
- Cardiff Cemetery – Cemetery
- Catman’s Graveyard – Cemetery
- Cave Hill – Cemetery
- Charleville Castle – Castle
- Christ Church Cemetery – Cemetery
- Coon Creek Bridge – Bridge
- Coopers Cemetery – Cemetery
- Great Pyramids of Giza – Cemetery
- Heady Lane Cemetery – Cemetery
- Hunedoara Castle – Castle
- Jembatan Ancol Bridge – Bridge
- Jeruk Purut Cemetery – Cemetery
- Kastelholm – Castle
- Khufu’s Pyramid – Cemetery
- Memory Hill Cemetery – Cemetery
- McConnico Cemetery – Cemetery
- Mound View Cemetery – Cemetery
- Oak Grove Cemetery – Cemetery
- Old Sacramento Cemetery – Cemetery
- Old Town Tatu – Business
- Ridge Cemetery – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #1 – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #2 – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #3 – Cemetery
- The Alamo – Battlefield
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium – Hospital
- Valley of the Kings – Cemetery
- Zion Church Cemetery – Cemetery
- And many more!
Check out Ghostly World’s all-new collection of t-shirts on Spreadshirt now!
Today (5/15/14), Ghostly World reached its 200th follower. Congratulations to nandaputrari2014 for being Follower 200!
Today at 12:30 PM, Ghostly World reached a major viewership milestone – 50,000. Special thanks to all of our readers who made it possible.
The feature “QuikNav” has been around for what seems like forever, but it is going away soon due to the entire revamp of the Locations section. QuikNav has always been a problem for the site – it has been messy, links have failed, and the organization of it all has been questionable. The new Locations section features a more in-depth look at information, better sorting, and much better information. You can check it out now, though it is a bit of a mess from the reconstruction.
If you have any questions about QuikNav, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write a comment*!
* Comments are displayed publicly.
This January brings change to Ghostly World in a subtle amount. We’re focusing on adding new tags and categories to help define haunts and help you find the content you want.
- Nature – Haunts that take place in a “natural” area, such as a haunted tree, river, and so on.
- Bridge – This is a relatively new category. Bridges were, prior to the creation of the new category, put under the “Road” category.
- Park – These were, for the longest time, defined as “Misc. Hauntings”…a category that has been dubbed ‘the holding place’ for locations that seemingly don’t have a group to fall under (those that later do have a ‘defined group’ are moved to a new category).
- Haunted [blank] – Haunted [blank] tags are now used to find haunts in a certain location. For example, Haunted Finland or Haunted Florida, which defines a new way to navigate Ghostly World.
- Ghostly World has been working hard to gather good pictures/graphics to go with each entry.