Ghostly World will be publishing its first book – The Story of Waverly Hills Sanatorium – within the next few months. Focusing on the history of the hospital, you can go in-depth with amazing detail and little-known facts on the origins of the “world’s most haunted location”.
Through AnimationCity Publishing, the book will be released for Amazon’s Kindle and/or Barnes & Noble’s Nook.
Ghostly World recently released the first products from its new Haunted Collection of t-shirts. Details are subject to change.
- Bayview Bridge – Bridge
- Bird Bridge – Bridge
- Bladon Springs Cemetery – Cemetery
- Bodelwyddan Castle – Castle
- Bridge in Refuge – Bridge
- Cardiff Cemetery – Cemetery
- Catman’s Graveyard – Cemetery
- Cave Hill – Cemetery
- Charleville Castle – Castle
- Christ Church Cemetery – Cemetery
- Coon Creek Bridge – Bridge
- Coopers Cemetery – Cemetery
- Great Pyramids of Giza – Cemetery
- Heady Lane Cemetery – Cemetery
- Hunedoara Castle – Castle
- Jembatan Ancol Bridge – Bridge
- Jeruk Purut Cemetery – Cemetery
- Kastelholm – Castle
- Khufu’s Pyramid – Cemetery
- Memory Hill Cemetery – Cemetery
- McConnico Cemetery – Cemetery
- Mound View Cemetery – Cemetery
- Oak Grove Cemetery – Cemetery
- Old Sacramento Cemetery – Cemetery
- Old Town Tatu – Business
- Ridge Cemetery – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #1 – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #2 – Cemetery
- St. Louis Cemetery #3 – Cemetery
- The Alamo – Battlefield
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium – Hospital
- Valley of the Kings – Cemetery
- Zion Church Cemetery – Cemetery
- And many more!
Today (5/15/14), Ghostly World reached its 200th follower. Congratulations to nandaputrari2014 for being Follower 200!
Today at 12:30 PM, Ghostly World reached a major viewership milestone – 50,000. Special thanks to all of our readers who made it possible.